A Strong conviction that our rich cultural heritage and values will guide our quest for the provision of the right information materials to the right persons and at the right time.
To be a University Library of excellence in supporting the University for the advancement of humanity.
To build relevant and current information materials in all reasonable formats and provide access to the University community for knowledge creation/generation, management, preservation and utilization.
Our Core Values
- Good leadership direction
- Honest and dedicated workforce
- Excellent service delivery
- Good staff user relationship
- Creativity and innovation
- Good collaboration with various units of the university
- Preservation and conservation of conscious staff
- Upholding intellectual pursuit without compromising intellectual property Laws